Rolling Meadows, IL
A privately owned IT technology and healthcare software development firm is seeking a successful Sales and Business Development Manager to direct, develop and coordinate all aspects of sales and customer development nationally. If you are successful sales and business development professional with software sales experience, this position is for you!
This position will develop sales to meet monthly and quarterly quotas, create new relationships with industry partners, prepare and complete sales outreach action plans, conduct online demonstrations, identify industry trends, determine sales system improvements, attend networking events and tradeshows, and implement change at for the company. This is a salaried position plus commission, with a minimum 40-hour work week.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong solution sales skills
- Sales experience and knowledge of software and technology
- Ability to create strategic sales plans preferred
- Excellent business communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and/or work on multiple sales related activities concurrently
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel preferred
- Ability to work, strive and grow in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced work environment
- High degree of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Telemarketing/cold-calling experience a must.
- Ability to prospect and generate leads independently.
- Experience with content management systems, customer relationship management systems, website design or digital marketing a plus.
Your responsibilities in this position include:
- Establishing new sales prospects; researching business opportunities with prospects; prospecting, and generating (closing) sales to turn prospects into customers.
- Cultivating and nurturing leads.
- Capturing all sales notes and activities in a CRM system.
- Understanding, contributing to and implementing the strategic sales and marketing vision for the company.
- Demonstrating software offerings to prospects in person or using web presentation tools.
- Conducting webinars, seminars, tradeshows and other sales/marketing events.
- Assisting Marketing staff in the development of marketing plans and strategies, and marketing collateral. Researching new business opportunities with existing customers or partners to generate new sales.
- Understanding industry trends as they relate to the company’s strategic vision, and using this to keep the company very competitive and ahead of the competition.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management. The very nature of this position makes it almost impossible to provide an exhaustive list of all of your duties and responsibilities. Being a small company, they rely heavily on their employees to put forth their full effort to accomplish various tasks as necessary. Thus from time to time, you may be asked to assist with tasks that may otherwise be outside of the traditional scope of duties or traditional work hours.
You will report to the CEO.
You and your eligible dependents will be entitled to enroll in Process DATA’s medical and dental plan. Currently, the company offers medical and dental coverage to all full-time staff.
Paid Vacation/Sick Time:
You will accrue 1.25 days of vacation/personal time-off per full month of employment (15 days vacation days per year).
This position will enjoy two work from home days per week. You will receive a work laptop computer, and you will have the option to enroll in the Simple IRA retirement plan offered by ProcessData as well. The annual company match is 1% to 3%.
To Apply – please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.