Collaboration Leads to Quick and Successful Go Live
Exeter Health Resources and Exeter Hospital needed a new Intranet with a robust search engine, a document control solution and an updated look and feel. That led them to HospitalPORTAL. This case study discusses the successful go live of Exeter's new Intranet, the Pulse.
What will be discussed:
- How Exeter went live with their Intranet in just 6 months
- Exeter's collaborative, team effort with their staff and HospitalPORTAL throughout the process
- Successful functions of the new Intranet and plans for the future
- Tips on launching a new Intranet
- Using publishing guidelines to ensure a standardized delivery of content
For more information on how the HospitalPORTAL system can help your organization centralize communications and create a more effective compliance and policy management program, please schedule a personalized demo with our sales staff today.